Spring 2018 Scholarship Application: Now Open
NESEA will be awarding approximately 35 scholarships from the following sources:
1. Kate Goldstein Scholarship for Emerging Professionals: Open to individuals who have been working in their fields for less than five years. Applications will be reviewed by a committee of previous recipients. We will award five scholarships from this source.
2. BE the Future: Intended for current students, including voc/tech, college, and graduate students. Each student awarded a BE the Future scholarship is directly funded by the sponsor who selects their application. We expect to award approximately 30 scholarships from this source.
All recipients will receive
- a day-pass to BuildingEnergy Boston for March 8th, 2018
- admission to the Opening Reception on March 7th, 2018
- an invitation to the Emerging Professionals Career Forum on March 7th, 2018
- Admission to NESEA Night
- a one-year NESEA membership
- a pass to attend a BuildingEnergy Pro Tour
- recognition at the Opening Plenary and on nesea.org
Note: These scholarships do not include a travel stipend.
To apply, please create a nesea.org account before accessing the scholarship application here. Applications are due Tuesday, January 23, 2018. Please contact Florence MacGregor at email@example.com with any questions.
If you are interested in learning about future events, scholarships, and other opportunities for Emerging Professionals and Students within the NESEA community, please subscribe to the Emerging Professional Mailing list.
- If you are a current NESEA member, you can subscribe by logging into your account, and navigating to My Account at the top of the page. From there, choose the Edit tab, and then check "Emerging Professionals Mailing List" to subscribe -- make sure you click save!
- If you are not a current NESEA member and would like to subscribe, or if you need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
NESEA advances the adoption of sustainable energy practices in the built environment by cultivating a community where practitioners share, collaborate and learn.