NESEA Business Member Levels and Pricing
1 Year - $300.00
1 Year - $500.00
1 Year - $1000.00
A NESEA business membership supports our mission and gives your company access to resources that will expand your business.
All employees of a NESEA business member company have access to NESEA member benefits.
Benefits of a NESEA Business Membership
Professional Development for All Employees
Opportunity to participate in content planning committees for NESEA programs
Participate in our volunteer work-exchange for waived admission to conferences
A subscription to BuildingEnergy magazine
- List your company’s services in NESEA's Green Pages Business Directory
- Share events and news from your company in NESEA's Members Monthly e-newsletter
- Advertise in BuildingEnergy magazine (15% off non-member price)
- Exhibit at BuildingEnergy conferences ($150 off non-member price)
- Display the NESEA member badge on your company's website
Peer Networking Opportunities
- Eligibility to participate in BuildingEnergy Bottom Lines
- Ability to post on NESEA’s Community Blog
- Access to and listing in NESEA's Member Directory
- Eligibility to host a BuildingEnergy Pro Tour
- All company employees receive access to VSECU VGreen loan program
Maximize Your NESEA Membership
NESEA business member benefits and resources are available for all employees of a company with a NESEA business membership. Each employee in your company should create an account at nesea.org/user to take full advantage of NESEA member benefits. Visit nesea.org/FAQs or contact Katie Schendel at email@example.com to learn more.
Contact Katie Schendel for questions about NESEA membership.
NESEA advances the adoption of sustainable energy practices in the built environment by cultivating a community where practitioners share, collaborate and learn.